hit tracker My Vitriol Studio WEBLOG: blah blah

My Vitriol Studio WEBLOG

Check in with MV in their London studio, as they track the eagerly anticipated follow up to their critically acclaimed debut album "Finelines". Feel free to leave your comments for the band, below the posts.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

blah blah

Ok, I'm meant to be on a plane in two hours headed for Rome, where they are holding the MTV Awards this year. But guess what, I realised that we couldn't lose three days of tracking and I pulled out last minute. It really isn't very rock this year so what the hell would be the point of me going all that way??
Besides I've exceeded my quota on going out right now. The guy who designed the lights for the Devotional show by Depeche Mode (get it for xmas) and also some Bjork stuff had done the Keane show, so I HAD to check it out. It was a good show. Tim from their band came up to me at the aftershow and said that he had come to see my first ever acoustic show in 1998. He came down with Chris and Johnny from Coldplay, I think. It seems that everyone went to UCL. He seems like a really nice guy. Just remember.....Coldplay and Keane beat you to MV. How strange.
We also saw the Placebo show at Wembley, which was great. The Robert Smith appearance was fucking awesome.

wembley 'cebo

I am going to try and post as much as I can on here. Even at this time in the morning. I'm listening to Mazzy Star "Fade into you" right now. Still the best love song ever written. What ever happened to those guys. Can someone please convince them to start blogging? Thanks.

5 Comments:

Blogger SaiLEsh said...

Yooo, good to know whats happening with the band on a daily basis. this is like the first thing i look at when i come online! y'all rock for doing this!!

oh, may i ask who is the poster 'My Vitriol'? is it Som or another band member. ah, just curious :)

thanks for this,

Sailesh.

November 18, 2004 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger markyb said...

wow, I was at the placebo gig to. It was stunning!

Really can't wait for the new album

November 19, 2004 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Ro said...

Wow, this is all so crazily exciting, its all happening at once- AND i was at Keane too! (they were excellent, i should just add!) Can't wait for the new MV album!

November 20, 2004 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger Anokha said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 25, 2004 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Anokha said...

Yeah MV Return 05

Well done with the progress on the album Soms sound clips sound mental :)
keep up the hardwork in the studio, I can only suspect that MV fever will take over with full force once again as Finelines did back in the day, Are there anymore audio teasers winging their way to the MV masses?

Vik
x

November 25, 2004 at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home