hit tracker My Vitriol Studio WEBLOG: Mr. Epstein Weighs In

My Vitriol Studio WEBLOG

Check in with MV in their London studio, as they track the eagerly anticipated follow up to their critically acclaimed debut album "Finelines". Feel free to leave your comments for the band, below the posts.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Mr. Epstein Weighs In

Greetings, MV Faithful ...

I just got back to Seattle from London and can report that Som and Seth have begun recording stringed instruments and Ravi has f*(&ed off down the pub after a job well done.

We had a way too expensive dinner in a Hoxton Square restaurant with framed pix of guitar picks from Van Halen, WASP, and Per Somebody from Roxette ... which apparently were a reflection of the plectrum-sized portions of food. Otherwise, it was 14 and 16 hour stints in the studio ... Keeping the ear to the grindstone as we say.

What other details can we share? Well the working title of the album is ... Wait, hold on ... Not just yet. As Ghostface Killah once told me "I don't want Motherf*@#ers sampling my cake before that shit is baked."

In other words, have patience, friends. You've waited this long. We promise a new MV single, album, and gig(s) in the very near future. Actually much sooner than you might think.

3 Comments:

Blogger denialrecords said...

hello guys

can someone email with regard to booking the band..

many thanks

dan@denialrecords.com

November 14, 2004 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Rosstopher. said...

Jesus!

I just stumbled upon this blogger, and having been a loyal MV fan for 3 years (and still having faith that there would, indeed, be a new album), I'm quite possibly the happiest person on the earth!

Thank you very-fucking-much My Vitriol!

Hope the recording's going well, it's nice to see your faces again :)

Ross

November 15, 2004 at 1:24 AM  
Blogger MyBrokenJar said...

a can fuckin post on here all night if a have 2,a still cant believe how u guys can make me so happy.its like u keep me safe from all the shit,a just have 2 put on ur sounds n the world falls away.u guys fuckin own this planet,and my fuckin heart.

December 1, 2004 at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home